I know of someone that has a problem with cysts on their body. I thought it was herpes the first time I met them, and was like..Ugggh! LOL Anyway, seriously though. I later found out that they were just cysts, and cysts are like boils, very painful, and they occur anywhere on this person's body. What would make someone have these symptoms? this person has had one internally in the uterus, causing her to have a surgery in removing it with a laser because its too painful sometimes.What symptoms could cause this? is this an STD?
- Could i have a staph infection if i have no boils or cuts on my body?
- Any medical person to answer home remedies for boil in the groin?
- What is good to remove marks or blemishes from the body such as my back?
- Leprosy: A disease of poverty?
- What type of infection could cause numerous boils on a consistant basis?