BoilX ReviewBoilX Reviews

What is wrong? What should I do?

1302771629 36 What is wrong? What should I do?

I have these little bumps on my pubic area. But I have 1 or 2 other bumps that are a little bigger. They're softer and more..fleshy? I've had them for awhile but never had a problem until now. Pus comes out of it sometimes, but the last couple days it's pretty much just blood. It never heals either because it dries and sticks to my underwear which pulls the skin painfully and it starts bleeding again. I have trichotillomania (I haven't pulled for two weeks). anyway, I did pull hair from my pubic area. I looked it up and somewhere it mentioned ingrown hair and that causes the bumps or something. Could pulling hair down there have caused that? Or could it be boils because I've seen pictures in Google images and in some pics it kinda looks like what I have. Should I tell my mom about it (I'm 16)? Should I go to the doctor? Or will it just go away on it's own?

What U have is a form of Genital herpes.
Seek medication.
Refrain from the sexual act..its contagious
(answer is revised in view of additional details)

My apologies IF u have not had sex..the symptoms u stated in your question were similar to Genital herpes. Looking more into your Case, the TRICHOTILLOMANIA will play a major role..lets dissect that word and concentrate on the last part of the word MANIA..its a hard thing to control and hard to treat..
Medications may be used. Treatment with clomipramine (Anafranil), a tricyclic antidepressant, was shown in a small double-blind study to significantly improve symptoms.
This condition though is often associated with some other form of Pychonosis..a Behaviourial problem. and often the best course of treatment and more effective is by way of a Psychologist or Psychiatrist (not a Counsellor or Therapist)
U may be interested to know that while u have THAT problem in the pubic hair area,,men often have it in their head. they actually pull their own hair out.
My advice is consult the DR. but maybe its worth a Referral to a Psychologist.

What is wrong? What should I do?

Related posts:

  1. Help! Gross problem, I seem 2have a boil/ingrown hair on labia! Has anyone had this problem? what can i do?