Reason for asking is that I was unfortunately doing back exercises on the hard floor, and the rubbing on my back caused something like a boil, then it changed to a dark colour after a week.
Anything scrub type is good……get them sponge gloves and one of them scrubs and wash your back after every work out and everynight before bed. Use some lotion but nothing too greasy. just regular coconut butter is fine, just for moisturizing purposes.
vitamin e oil is great for removing scars
try using a spot lightening cream… it will lighten the darker areas of the skin. it is very good for lightening scars… there are many different brands, but most contain the same ingredients. just apply it to the dark area a few times a day for a couple weeks…
Please, please see a DR ASAP!
- How can I relieve back pain when I am pregnant and on bed rest?
- How to remove boils on face if skin is oily? hurry up please. waiting for answer. Thanks in advance.?
- What Are Boils And How Do Remove Them?
- What can I do about the bumps and boils that are all over my body?
- What Causes Boils On The Human Body?