I notice that I seem to have them more frequently around my time of the month. What is the cause of these boils? Any suggestions on what is the best method of getting rid of them permanently? is there a prescription i should ask my doctor for to get rid or them?
A boil is a red, pus-filled lump that is tender, warm, and/or painful. A boil is also called a furuncle. It is an infection of the hair follicle. Furuncles may heal on their own after an initial period of itching and mild pain. More often, they progress to pustules that increase in discomfort as pus collects. they finally burst, drain, and then heal spontaneously. arm moist compresses encourage furuncles to drain, which speeds healing. Gently soak the area with a warm, moist cloth several times each day. you can read more information about them here http://www.drkoop.com/ency/93/001474.htm…
If this does not work, you will need to see your doctor for an evaluation.
Try this webpage:
If they are painful and don't go away on their own you should go to a doctor and have them lanced. they may have an answer as to why they occur during your time of the month…must be some sort of connection there.
- What treatment can you use to treat acne, boils, furuncles which appear in odd spots & painful to burst open?
- Boils – 4 Ingredients That Help Relieve Painful Boils
- Persistent painful boils on buttocks,and kitty kat and in groins.What treatment?
- Painful boil! Needs help. I been at hone treating I'm broke, not gonna pay a leg or in this case n arm?
- Boil Treatment Boilx- An Effective Way To Get Rid Of Painful Boils