It seems that no matter how many times I bathe these boils and odd bumps keep forming all over my body…I scrub and wash until my body is red and sometimes bleeding, but the past few months of constant, rigorous scrubbing have shown no results whatsoever…it hurts to sit down sometimes cause of the boils that I find on my buttocks that are red, inflated, and full of puss and blood. The bumps and boils are all over my body, concentrated mainly on my back, my chest, my buttocks, my thighs, and my shoulders. they have not effected my face, my underarms, my legs, or my groin or any area around it. However, they are sprouting all over my body and they tend to leave brown and red scars. It's really bothering me and sometimes I can't even look at myself without feeling ashamed. is there anyway I can fix this or does anyone have any idea of what this skin problem may be? I used to think it was severe acne, but now I'm worried. I can't afford a dermatologist diagnosis.
- I get relatively large, red, painful bumps on my buttocks that consistently show up. How do I prevent them?
- What are some in-home treatments for boils/bumps?
- I am above 40,is it possible that if i will not have sex for more than a month or so i can get boils?
- IM HAVING A BACTERIAL ERUPTION IN MY BODY! WHATS GOING ON?
- Repeated Boils on Buttocks