For anyone that loves or understand chemistry (:
I would like to know the chemical reactions from purifying storm water to portable(drinking) water
with the following treatments:
2. Chemical (iodine and chlorine)
3. Activated Carbon
4. Reverse Osmosis
Could you also mention the sources where you got your responses from, if possible. Cheers for helping me out with my chem assigment! 😀
- Would a high Nitrate level in drinking water cause Boils?
- Tips, guidelines for safely storing water
- Five Shocking Facts About What Drinking Does to Your Body
- Whats the best treatment to cure blisters from boiling hot water being thrown in your face?
- About the body and water?