Water boils at 100 degrees celcius. How is this useful for living organisms or the environment for the living organisms?
Living organisms rarely experience temperatures that high, so they get to keep their water in liquid form…
- What Are Assisted Living Nursing Houses Really Like?
- What causes boiling water to boil more violently when I pour granulated sugar into it?
- Would a high Nitrate level in drinking water cause Boils?
- Need a name for some kind of electronic stick that boils water? Possibly a striker?
- Whats the best treatment to cure blisters from boiling hot water being thrown in your face?