I got a tiny boil on my lip piercing. I removed the lip piercing and I'm letting it close. how can I treat the boil/keloid for a fast healing and minimal appearance?
YA GOT a BOIL? OH MY…a BOIL! USE SOME ALOE FOR HEALING..UND DUNT SPARE THE NEOSPORIN.
lol just pierce your lip again…the boil will go away. LOL Dork!
Tea tree oil. It happened on my nose piercing… and it was the only thing that worked. also rub it and tap it a little so scar tissue doesn't set in. (make sure you're keeping it clean whilst you do this however)
- Is this a boil next to my navel piercing?
- Navel piercing help please (:?
- Thinking about snake bites -pictures?
- Painful boil! Needs help. I been at hone treating I'm broke, not gonna pay a leg or in this case n arm?
- Home treatment for a boil?