I've been getting boils most of my life. I had a really long break when I didn't seem to get any, and now they're back. I'm 25, and I hate these things! How do you get boils and how do you treat them.
It is a staph infection.
The link below may help you.
I had one on my knee once…oh, how it hurt.
is that boil the skin with water in it? you can prick it with a needle.
yea, nasty buggers they are. just look it up on webmd.com
I used to get one in my ear every year… my dr put me on a course of Zithromax each time, and after a few rounds of that it cleared them up permanently.
- Help! Gross problem, I seem 2have a boil/ingrown hair on labia! Has anyone had this problem? what can i do?
- What causes boils and do they run in a series of four or five in a row?
- Tips for Treating Boils at Home
- I get boils on my vagina area a lot, is there anything i can do to prevent or get rid of them?
- How do you get rid of boils?