I have a boil right in between my eyelashes . first it was just swelling so i thought it might be simple infection but now it has a face with pus coming out . I did some net research and found out that its called STYE and is fairly common .
But the thing is most of the treatment was to get a clean cloth dipped in warm water and compress the pus out . But if the pus connects with inside of my eye then what am i suppose to do ? So i am just scared of doing this .
Its sunday and no doctors untill 2moro morning . I am in pain .
are there any over the counter meds ?
anything to relive the pain ?
please help .
Golden Eye ointment from any chemist. Have you a chemist in your local supermarket
- What is the most effective treatment for burn marks?
- What is a good treatment for boils and pain form boils?
- Natural Treatment For Boils Alleviating Pain And Reducing Infection
- sufficient Home treatment of Boils
- Boil Treatment Boilx- An Effective Way To Get Rid Of Painful Boils