We definately already plan to see the doctor ASAP. It appeared a couple days ago and seems VERY painful. My husband thought it was a spider bite and popped it and tons of pus oozed out and now I'm wondering about that incase it is a boil-I heard popping a boil can cause worse infections. can anyone help with home remedies and such? Thank you!
use gloves and apply warm heat it should come to a head or burst, it will also help with pain if there is any
First of all, i think it would be best not to try and pop it again. It just opens it up to all sorts of bacteria. You should apply neosporin ASAP until you can get him to the doctor. I don't think it is anything serious though.
- What should I do to get rid of my boil on my face?
- I have a boil on my thigh that is blackish colored and pussy. The skin around it is red. Is this serious?
- How to home treat a boil with natural ingredient?
- For those of you that suffer from boils, what is an effective home treatment for them?
- How do you get rid of boils? and do i have one?