I had protected sex more than 5 years before. I had tested after 3 months from that point for hiv and it's negative. I had no symptoms from that time.
but recently every winter i am getting boils on my eye, buttocks and neck and going away. 3 days back i got 3 to 4 boils on my buttocks and one near my *** hol-e. It's painful like hell.
I am seeing in internet that boils may be cause of hiv or AIDS?
Is this true? I am really worried now.. I am scared to take another hiv test as now i am married recently.
If it's not hiv, do we have any long term cure of recurring boils? any food habit change or any helpful hint so that i can follow from now?
I believe you have to get tested for aids for up to 10 years after possibly being exposed to the aids virus to make sure your in the clear.
Have you discussed your concerns with your mate?
It's best to communicate about each others health always.
Go to a doctor with your mate and discuss your problem and concerns.
It wouldn't hurt if you both got tested for aids.
Better safe then sorry.
Are you shaving in those areas??? Ingrown hairs, infected hair follicles, this can lead to boils also…
try taking some iron vitamins……. your body is in need of it……. low iron can lead to boils…….
- I often get boils on my buttocks i want to tell my doctor but if i do, will he want to look at them?
- Persistent painful boils on buttocks,and kitty kat and in groins.What treatment?
- Boil on Buttocks, Cause, Treatment and Types
- Does anybody have a GOOD home remedy for treating recurring boils?
- I get relatively large, red, painful bumps on my buttocks that consistently show up. How do I prevent them?