I have recurring boils on my body in a few different areas. When I go to the doctor, they lance them and give me oral and/or IV antibiotics. This has happened since I was 10 years old and I'm almost 30. my father and Grandma used to get them before they passed away, 4 of 7 aunts who were dads sisters, a few 1st cousins, and most recently a 13 year old cousin. Any answer will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Definetly sounds like Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Can you show me pictures of underarm boils?
- What can i do about skin problems? (dry skin, recurring boils, scabs that won't heal)?
- Health Diabetes Blog – Is diabetes insipidus hereditary ?
- Leprosy: A disease of poverty?
- What type of disease what a person have if they had cysts periodic cysts on their body?