I have been getting boils on my underarm one right after another. this has been happening for about 3 months. I use something called Drawing Salve and it always pops them. my last one poped last week and now another one is forming but this time i have little small blisters too and its very itchy. can someone tell me what is causing this to happen to me??
you could have
a weakened system due to stress and exhaustion
or deep seated infection…..
dental problems can cause boils…….it sends poison in your system………
hot poultice are very effective…
go to an herb shop……
get some slippery elm and eucaliptus oil( few drops on your boils
25 g powdered slippery elm
3 drops of oil
add boiling water to slippery elm to form a paste, mix in eucaliptus oil, spread on boil and cover with gauze, repeat when poultace cools until puss leaks out
to prevent these from developing…..take 2 =200 mg capsules dried powdered garlic or 5 mil of echinacca tincture,take this 3 times a day..internally
honeysuckle flowers, figwart leaves…thyme..in a tea…….
this will cleanse the system………….equal parts of each herb in tea
drink daily for a while
- Does anybody have a GOOD home remedy for treating recurring boils?
- How get rid of recurring forehead boils? PLZ help I’m at my wit’s end?
- Recurring boils on buttocks and thighs?
- Multiple recurring boils in my buttocks, neck – sign of hiv or AIDS?
- What is the cause of recurring boils in a child under one?