here is a picture of it http://i36.tinypic.com/k0ivmd.jpg
you cant see the bump, but you can see the redness. the bump's about the size of a quarter. and it kind of hurts when i touch it.
the only time i bumped my head was two days ago when i was eating dinner, and i bumped my head on the chair, but i dont think thats where i bumped it, and the bump didnt appear till yesterday, but it might have been there before and i just didnt see it. but what could it possibly be ? some of my friends said it could be a cyst or a boil. but maybe its just a regular bump?
I very much doubt it's a cyst or a boil, most likely it's swollen up as a reaction to something like a bug bite or more likely still its a spot, just try to ignore it, if it hasn't gone in a week or it gets worse go to the doctor.
If a boil is kinda the same as a pimple (I'm not english, srry), then I think your friends are right. I don't think it would be anything to worry yourself over. It should fade in time.
Hope this helps!
ohh hun..obviously its a pimple sweetheart :0
Try Webmd.com this site works for me all the time.
- My 1 year old has a bump with a white head Is it a skin boil?
- What is and what does a vaginal cyst look like?
- What's the difference between mrsa, a boil,an absecess or a cyst?
- How do you determine whether or not it is a pimple or boil? Treatment?
- Campho Phenique on a Blind Pimple