my wife get's boils under her armpits and she's tried differen't
medicine on the area that is infected but no-one can really
tell her what is causing this problem. if you have any ideas to
what to do or how to get rid of them please get back with me.
Boils? or zitts?
Try soaking in ebsome salt baths. If its hair related go for laser hair removal.
It's got to hurt
try putting raw egg whites on them. it dries them out.
I've seen this problem before. She needs to wash her bras with detergent and clorox( amounts are listed on the bottle.) Sweat gathers in the material in the bras and shirts and gathers the growth of bacteria ( usually staph, but, not MRSA)
and then she develops boil type symptoms. You shouldn't add clorox to colored clothing, but, no matter what the color of the bra, wash it in clorox ( at least one cup of clorox to a washer full of clothes). this also works on mens' underwear if the man is prone to little bumps on the rump. It sounds simple, and it is, but, it works. Also, she should use Dial soap to wash with until she's better.
- How to remove boils on face if skin is oily? hurry up please. waiting for answer. Thanks in advance.?
- What Are Boils And How Do Remove Them?
- Need Help With Your Boils? » Articlize – Article Directory
- How do you get boils, and whats a easy way to get rid of them without going to the doctor?
- How to get rid of pimples or boils on my face?