I'm doing a task on how salt effects the boiling of water. one of the questions is 'how does salt effect the temperature at which water boils? Use the particle theory to explain.' how can I do this?
Thanks everyone, you're lifesavers.
- Side Effects of Pepsi & Coco cola ? Painful Boils ?
- What causes boiling water to boil more violently when I pour granulated sugar into it?
- What is the christian response to claims that a massive Volcanic eruption could explain the Exodus punishments?
- What are the chemical equations for these treatment reactions from purifying storm water to drinking water?
- What is the best way to boil eggs for deviled eggs? Should they be cooled down in cold water?