a couple days ago i had, what i thought was a zit, on my chin. so i popped like i had every other zit ive had… well… now its big, and it hurts, and it looks absolutely horrid. how the hell can i get rid of it? ive tried soaking it with a hot moist cloth that i had submerged in epsom salt and hot water using a drawing salve and still nothing. this boil is so tight. it feels like theres so much pressure under it like its about to pop at any time… ive seemed to have a white area where i think is the head, so i tried draining it…. nothing. can someone PLEASE for the love of humanity tell me how the hell i can get rid of this, i dont have all that much money to go and see sum specialist about it and no health insurance..
- What should I do to get rid of my boil on my face?
- Q&A: help with a “boil” on my face!!!! 10 points!?
- How would I know a spider bit from a Boil?
- Treatment And Major Reasons Of Boil On Face
- Boil on female genitals, safe way to get rid of it?