I just was diagnosed with MRSA. I am thirteen years old and don't know much about this disease. I am fully aware that MRSA will never go away, but in what form? Will I still be sick? My symptoms are puss-filled boils that hurt. Will it ever leave my system? Will i have these boils forever? What are my chances that MRSA will go away and never come back? please help me.
Yes you will have the boils forever, they go away but leave dark scars but the boils will just leave a scar and a new one will pop up somewhere else.
- Is mrsa the same bacteria that causes boils? do you ALWAYS need antibiotic treatment 4 mrsa?
- After nose, throat and groin swabs, I have been told I have MRSA – now I have boils….?
- Is it normal for MRSA boils to just disappear?
- Bed sores, mrsa or boils?
- What's the difference between mrsa, a boil,an absecess or a cyst?