I've heard just to bring it to a boil, and I've heard to boil for at least 20 minutes.
If it boils, most of the bacteria will die immediately. Some spores need longer – three to five minutes. but remember that boiling does not counteract all possible chemical or mineral contaminants.
- Boil on female genitals, safe way to get rid of it?
- How do you make Cajun boiled corn and potatoes?
- How to Make Cayenne Pepper Jelly
- How to home treat a boil with natural ingredient?
- Side Effects of Pepsi & Coco cola ? Painful Boils ?