I had this blemish on my nose for about 2 weeks now. after the first week the abscess disappeared but during the second week a red bumpy region had appeared. the small bump grew into a dome-shaped tissue with weird surface texture. (Imagine rubbing the skin of your dry lips except it isn't cracked). It is about ~.6 cm in diameter and around its perimeter would be streak of skin (caused by dryness?) It's somewhat lucid; I could see pockets of yellowish fluid and little blood vessels inside (so it's not completely fluid filled). It hasn't formed a "head" yet but just recently, a black spot appeared in it. I've had pimples but it doesn't look like a pimple to me. there are no bumps near it.
It hasn't grown in a while but it's there. any idea as to what it is?
boil use warm compress
Seek professional advice. I generally just pop anything with pus in it. It's great fun. I can't reach the zits on my back, so once I hired my daughter to do it for 20 bucks. Then I eat raw garlic and they heal nicely.
- Help! Gross problem, I seem 2have a boil/ingrown hair on labia! Has anyone had this problem? what can i do?
- My 1 year old has a bump with a white head Is it a skin boil?
- Boil on Buttocks, Cause, Treatment and Types
- Treatment And Major Reasons Of Boil On Face
- For those of you that suffer from boils, what is an effective home treatment for them?