I have been diagnose with PCOS. I have boils coming up on my skin also so I'm wondering if the boils is one of the symptoms of PCOS since I have too much insulin in my blood.
I too do not know what the PCOS is….However, each time I got pregnant….and in the next months of postpartum, I got boils….for months afterwards. Our family has a drawing salve, that works for the boils, and takes maybe 2 days to bring them to a head. (not saleable…sorry) you might find a good drawing salve on the market shelf, or a drugstore. They do help….the cause would be body chemical imbalance.
I don't know the answer to this, but I am wondering if I might have (PCOS) so I am going to keep checking to see what kind of answers you get. I am getting boils quite a bit lately and I have no idea what is causing them. Never heard if PCOS could cause them, but now I am curious.
- I think i have a boil! I need advice!?
- Ive started breaking out in boils on my face wondering if any one knew why?
- I have boils under my arms. How do I make them stop?
- I have recurring boils.can somebody help me?
- How do i get the smell of drawing salve off my hands?