Every month when I get my period I get these painful boils on my vaginal area.they only come when my menstrual cycle comes along. The other day I had one that was so big and painful that I had to pop it. when i did that a purple-ish looking discharge came out along with some white chunks of other stuff. it totally freaked me out and I'm not sure what to do. has anyone had/have this problem if so what should I do
- I had a boil in my vaginal area that was filled with round fibrous pellets. What is it?
- What is and what does a vaginal cyst look like?
- Treatment for a vaginal boil?
- What Causes Vaginal Boils And How Can You Prevent Them From Ever Coming Back?
- Vaginal steam bath finds a place among Southern California spa options