i have been having brazilian wax 5 times, 2 weeks ago i have big spots round my vaginal area is it due to waxing?pls help no rude answer thanks
You may have an infection. Please go to the doctor.
It's probably ingrown hairs. I occassionaly get 1 or 2 after waxing, as do my friends who wax. mine usually go after a few days; if yours don't or get worse then go to your Dr.
If they are small hard red bumps (like pimples) they are probably just ingrown hairs, and should go away soon. If they are larger (like larger than a quarter of an inch), filled with pus, or painful, they are probably infected. Since you say it has been 2 weeks, the ingrown hairs should have gone away by now. If that is the case, lay off the waxing and shaving right now and see a doctor. If you waxed, you may have a staph infection in which case you will need antibiotics. Better safe than sorry.
- What treatment can you use to treat acne, boils, furuncles which appear in odd spots & painful to burst open?
- Boils Causes – The Whys of Boils
- Does these sound like boils that my boyfriend is getting and what could be causing them?
- What causes boils and do they run in a series of four or five in a row?
- Boil on female genitals, safe way to get rid of it?