As a solution of HCl in water boils, what are the first vapours? Water, HCl or a mix of the two? Relate this to why fairly concentrated acid solutions can be boiled on the benchtop ( and a fumehood is not required). if the solution remained boiling ( and the volume dropped significantly ) might there be a concern?
- What causes boiling water to boil more violently when I pour granulated sugar into it?
- Can boiling water start a fire if it boils over onto the burner?
- Are there any home remedies for decontaminating tap water?
- Would a high Nitrate level in drinking water cause Boils?
- About the body and water?