i have been gettin them under my arms and sometimes on my butt. They really hurt. They only seem to come in the warmer weather have any idea on how to treat them.
OUCH! Boils can be extremely painful. One at-home-treatment is application of heat. Once they are soft enough to lance open, it can offer great relief but until they are ready, lancing can be extremely I think the main prevention technique is to continually wash the areas with antibacterial soap especially during the warmer weather when sweating and heat can increase the number of bacteria in certain areas. Washing will warm water and a good antibacterial soap should help some. good luck!
I would see the doctor about them you could have a staph infection. that was how I found mine
- How do you get rid of boils? and do i have one?
- sufficient Home treatment of Boils
- What is the best anti-bacterial soaps to use for boils or Skin absesses?
- What causes boils and how do I get rid of them?
- Persistent painful boils on buttocks,and kitty kat and in groins.What treatment?