Any home remedies for boil in groin, it keeps coming back after dying down, have been using that wee white tub of stuff to draw it out, it does not work
If you shave in your groin area it may not be a boil it may be an ingrown hair caused by shaving. what happens is you shave and then it gets bacteria in it and becomes slightly infected. try an anti-bacterial soap and use it every day, it helps prevent the ingrown hairs from getting infected.Dial anti-bacterial soap the gold one is the best. I hope this works for you!
Sorry but you need to get some anti biotics for it.. the groin is one of the most common areas for bacteria to grow as it's moist and warm most of the time. the reason it keeps coming back is because it never goes. Get some anti bios and get rid of it for good.
Go to the doctor! It may be a hair follicle growing too far below the skin – you might need antibiotics.
squeeze it out then bathe in salt water.keep well talc up in future.
- Boil Home Remedy – 2 Tips For Home Remedies
- 8 Effective Home Remedies for Boils to Get Natural Relief
- What Is A Boil? Pictures of Boils and Home Boil Treatment Information
- Boil on female genitals, safe way to get rid of it?
- What Causes Boils In The Groin Area?